The First Time
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”Steve Jobs
“The First Time” is a lifestyle blog that covers all the issues we face on a daily basis. In this section, we’ll break down a day’s worth of events and share inspiring stories to keep you going.
The information on our site has been thoroughly researched and is suitable for sharing with friends and family. Have a good time, be entertained, and learn a lot! Please contact us if you have any suggestions for topics to cover.
My Latest Posts
- 10 RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLDThere are reportedly 2,755 billionaires on the planet as of 2021, with a total net worth of $13.1 trillion. The top ten wealthiest people in the world account for $1,153 billion, or roughly 8.8 percent of this total, which is impressive given that they account for approximately 0.36 percent of billionaires. According to the ForbesContinue reading “10 RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD”
- DON’T CRY IN PUBLICIt is enough shame to get embarrassed in public, but start to shade tears is the worst thing you can do in public. You already know! Let me take you through what led to the worst happening to me. “I was in a form 2, a bright boy trying to find way in life. IContinue reading “DON’T CRY IN PUBLIC”
- MY FIRST HEART BREAKHaving the appropriate perspective when you’re a kid makes it easier to stay out of sticky situations. Let me tell you a little story about something that happened years ago that I hope you will be able to connect to. “Once, I was a first-grader and had this happen to me in school. It seemedContinue reading “MY FIRST HEART BREAK”
- SPENDING A WEEKENDWeekends are days off from normal weekday activities. Such days should be spent wisely. You are supposed to have fun and rest up before the upcoming week. There are many ways to spend your weekend depending on who you are; we will discuss some of these ways to spend your weekend; VACATIONS When you’ve beenContinue reading “SPENDING A WEEKEND”
- RULES OF PRESENTABLE DRESS CODEEnglish term dressing has a wide range of meanings. In this case, we’re talking about dressing up. Self-presentation requires the right outfit. A person’s clothing tells a lot about him or her in the eyes of others who know him or her. Individuals must adhere to a range of dress codes. They consist of: COLORContinue reading “RULES OF PRESENTABLE DRESS CODE”
- MOTHERSIn our life, our mothers are the most important persons we know. in our upbringing and in who we become as adults as a result. Who is a mother? Whoever takes on the motherly role in a child’s life is considered to be the mother. However, even if she isn’t biologically related, she is stillContinue reading “MOTHERS”
- GROWING UPOver time, we all mature from children to adults. Here, we’ll talk about what a person should focus on as they grow up and how to do it. Different people have different visions and expectations in life, which vary from person to person depending on the person’s background, desires, and environment. Despite the fact thatContinue reading “GROWING UP”
- A STRESS FREE LIFEWhen you’re stressed, you’re in a state of mental or physical tension. Anything that causes you to feel frustrated, angry, or nervous can trigger it, or as the body’s response to an obstacle or demand. Because of this, stress can be beneficial when it helps you avoid danger or meet a deadline. Lowering our stressContinue reading “A STRESS FREE LIFE”
- DON’T DO THIS IN THE MORNINGDO NOT DO THIS WHEN YOU WAKE UP CHECKING FOR MESSAGES One of the most common mistakes people make is to check their messages as soon as they wake up in the morning. human beings have evolved to have a different friend since technology entered the human race, and that friend is the phone. DependingContinue reading “DON’T DO THIS IN THE MORNING”
For a long time, education has been delivered face-to-face, both formally and informally. Technology has allowed people to learn more from the internet than they did in school or from their parents.
it’s the main reason why for writing these blog posts. From the comfort of your own home, or wherever you like to relax and read. as much as you can. We try to make other people’s stories relevant to our viewers.
WHAT TO FIND HERE
“Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.”Leo Burnett